Sunday, February 03, 2008

The new boss

My current DH is going back to Tokyo. The new DH, here for a week, already pissed many people off, including me of coz. Can you imagine even those Japanese expats also dislike him leh. Only come a few days, complain about us already.

Say we:
1) Must be already seated at our seats at 8:30am sharp working (i always arrive at the dot)
2) Must say good morning (i nvr bother)
3) Cannot eat in office (mess well say cannot drink also)
4) Cannot have earphone in the ear (then i bring speakers lah)
5) Cannot go around to chit chat (as though we chit chat all the time)
6) Cannot go home early (im a efficient worker, why should i stay late?)
7) Say goodbye when we leave (this i say to my team mate when i leave)
8) many more lah.....

Now my current DH still around. He will be gone this coming thursday. The week after CNY will be the new DH offical taking over. Dunno if he will "cho" pattern anot. Maybe ask us in for interview or what. haa... sianz...

Having the thought that my year end bonus will be in the hands of such a idiotic boss, make the urge of me leaving even stronger. Let me test water a few weeks. maybe i will go soon... or should i start looking now??? Now should have many job openings rite... hmm.......

No comments: