Friday, January 25, 2008

back from ho chi minh and my bro's big day tmr

today, back from ho chi minh city. arrived in sg around 3pm. still got to go back office. sian man. previously i asked my manager whether i still need to go back to office or not. he say need. dunno izzit he tua me or not leh.

anyway i got picture. nw too tired to upload to my pc. maybe later.... on sat or sun.....

tmr my elder bro's big day. his wedding. just nw he tell me he is feeling happy but gan chiong at the same time. i guess so he will bah. its once in the lifetime thing anyway.

can imagine the pressure and everything to make sure everything goes rite.

actually the tea ceremony is the wedding itself liao. the wedding dinner is just to inform friends and relatives of both sides about the wedding.

No comments: