Saturday, January 26, 2008

Justin kor kor and Coen jie jie wedding

My elder bro and my sis-in-law got married today. Went thru the tea ceremony and the wedding dinner. The whole wedding went on well. My job was supposed to be my family driver. But when I reached the hotel at around 6pm, my bro ask me to be his wedding dinner coordinator. I got a few of my bro's friends and very cooperative hotel staff. Everything was smooth moving that night. No problems at all. Really happy that my brother is finally married. He was with my sis-in-law for 10+ years leh. wow, really along time. I remember on my bro's 21st birthday, she already my bro's gf liao. My bro is 32 this year. wow. Wish them forever happiness and white hair til old and faster make a nephew or niece for me to dote on. haha.

No comments: