Saturday, September 01, 2007

Vexed

Recently very vexed. Over work mainly. My contract ending soon you see. In late oct. My boss interviewed me, telling me my performance was good, will consider converting me to perm and offer me a good package.

Sounds not bad right.

But the problem is one part of me is asking me to leave. That part of me is very realistic one. That part thinks that the bank paying me too low. Then prospect also so so only. Benefits lousy (if remain as contract lah)

But hor, the other part of me is asking me to stay. This part is more reserved and conservative. This part thinks that since now I involved in a project in which upon completion will look good in the CV one. Some Forex/Money Market ticketing project meant for oversea and local branch. Somemore, this part thinks that I might get a good package + a possible conversion.

But the 1st part of me still thinks its time to move on.

This part and that part keep fighting this few weeks. Very tiring. Plus got 2 friends want to reco me to their co. to work. Asking me to send my CV to them. I haven send yet. Still haven update my CV yet. Having lots of 2nd, 3rd, 4th tots...

How, how. Today is 1st Sep. What should I do?

No comments: