Sunday, September 23, 2007

good skating day ;)

This morning the rain just fell like nobody business. The lightning strike and strike and thunder whamp pham pham so loud. Wake me up from my beauty sleep.

I looked at the clock on the wall. Think its around 10++ a.m. Jialat, later i want to go bishan again leh. So hope the rain will stop soon. Luckily stop around 12pm then the bright hot sun came.

So off to bishan again. This time i decided to change to a smaller sized skate. size 10 only. Very nice skate. Look new. and i can better control myself with it.

But!!! ITS TOO SMALL. My poor fore-toes hurt like hell. My fore-toes are the longest part of my feet you see. Can guess what, I pass Lesson 3. Then next lesson is Lesson 4 which i can join immediately coz the next lesson slot is for lesson 4. So I went again.

Lesson 4 is Scooter and Swizzle. Hmm dunno how to explain what they are. Anyway, in the middle of the lesson, i cannot take the pain man! I went to change my skates during the 5min water break. Phew.. Its so much better.

Then guess what? I pass lesson 4 also. Next lesson is evaluation for Level 2.

But I got no time liao, and also tired, and also got 2 sore toes. So I went home. Next lesson then do evaluation bah.

I also thinking of getting a pair of skates myself. Those rental skates are damn lousy. Especially for big sized ones. Get those not so ex one. Maybe 100++ one will do. Maybe next week go world of sports see see look look.

Then after a quick shower after reaching home, I went to my colleague's wedding at Pine Court restaurant at Meritus Mandarin. The food not bad leh. I was quite full after the dinner. Surprising right since wedding dinner normal requires some summer coz most of the time not enough one.

But i think the restaurant, per table should be quite ex. Quite posh looking and its on 35 floor (top floor)

No comments: