Tuesday, September 25, 2007

80kg milestone achieved

Today after my gym session, I went to weight at the digital weighting machine. 79.9 kg. Hurray, another milestone for me. LOL. From an almost 100kg guy to a 80 kg. Almost 20kg gone, not bad lah hor.

Anyway I was 81, 82, 81, 82 for quite some time liao. This few days keep eating moon cakes. In fact I just ate one big slice of durian snowskin mooncake, and its 11:45pm now haha.

Hope I can maintain my weight like this lah. And maybe replace my flabby stomach with some 6-pack. but not so easy lah. Coz I like to eat leh. LOL!!!!

Anyway today is Mid-Autumn festival. Wishing all a happy mid-autumn!! Hope you all have enjoyed watching the moon, eating mooncakes, carrying lanterns, playing with candles and blah blah blah....... with your love ones tonight. Gdnite everyone.

No comments: