Sunday, July 08, 2007

Today is Sunday

Its' sunday again. tmr got to go back to work again. hurray! cant play my online game liao, hurray!

Damn sian man. Anyway, i couldn't get anyone to go diving, so i jio my brother go. he say ok so set lah.

Looking forward to it man.

So boring man. dunno wad to blog liao.

oh yeah, last fri went to arena@clarke quay again, this time with my colleague. The band is good, although I think they somehow always play the same songs. hhehe. but one big difference is that its smoke free. So smoking allowed in pubs liao. troublesome for smokers but good for non-smokers.

If u even think of stepping into those smoking rooms set aside for smokers. I think u should think otherwise. My friend told me, once step inside, you start crying and I think you will die faster also.

At the same time, cigarette prices also increase by 40 to 50 cents. Shiok rite. TO ALL SMOKERS OUT THERE, STOP SMOKING LAH. Why give more money to the government and harm your ownself at the same time?

Messwell, go bowling alley, row the ball in the "long gan" more shiok. LOL

No comments: