Sunday, July 15, 2007

see jason on channel 8

anyone want to see jason on channel 8? If u all watch the new season of Where the queue starts on every wed 8pm, maybe u might see me.

coz.... last mon or tuesday, i was at amoy street hawker center 2nd floor eating lor kuay teow from the vegetarian stall, the stupid cavin soh and bryan wong sat beside me and interview me and a few of my colleagues.

Actually we were sitting at a table for six. We got 5 people. Only left one vacant seat, maybe they wont sit down. One of my colleague saw they interviewing the vegetarian stall, faster change seat and sat with another group of colleagues from another table. So got 2 vacant seat liao. 4 of us, 3 of us eating from the vegetarian stall leh. of coz they will come n interview us lah. Somemore we were just sitting next to the stall and got 2 seats for them to sit down.

So... you might see me on channel 8. That cavin did something TO ME!!! dun luff if they nvr cut that portion ah. IF NOT I KILL U!!!! LOL.

ok lah... thats all.

P.S. buay tahan that bryan wong, really like a sissy man. keep taking the stupid fake police baton to hit calvin.

No comments: