Sunday, July 01, 2007

1st July

Today is 1st July. What a great day! GST up by 2%. Not as high as other countries like Australia, UK or US. But at least the wages in those countries are higher, hence matching the high GST. But here, everything is going up, except for the wages.

The only people who are getting richer at those at Temasek!

Yesterday, attended Shirley's wedding. She looked really pretty in her wedding dress. Well, i do have some regrets. But I am glad that she found someone that she can count on, someone who can handle her temper, someone who she is willing to share her life with. Congrats to her and her husband Alfred.

I can only look at myself and wonder, for 26 years, what have I achieved?

Yesterday, what did I do? What am I doing today? What will I be doing tomorrow? Answer: No idea.

No comments: