Monday, July 02, 2007

someone's leaving, together with a piece of my heart.....

I dunno why, I didnt feel anything last sat during Shirley's wedding. She kissed her husband and all that stuff. I cool with all that. As I said in yesterday's post, there only just some regrets. Nothing more.

But, but. Today my dear colleague, a sweet Malaysian girl, who joined the bank last Aug, told me, she not renewing her contract when it is due end of this month. At that moment, I really feel very sad. My heart was beating very hard. Almost got some tears in my eyes.

Working in the office is really sian you know, all thanks to her, working is at least toleratable. Coz we always make funny faces together, lunch together. gossip together. She really the "happy fruit" which can make my day in office anytime.

Now, she is leaving, I really feel sad. I told her that also. Told her I will miss her. She also say "dun miss me too much ah" She is joking of coz. She has a bf liao. Im just a "fun" colleague to her.

But I meant what I said actually. I really think I will miss her. Quite badly also i think.

I think I have some feel for her but.... i cant tell her. Although this had crossed my mind before. But i know where this is heading. I will be always just a colleague to her.

But what surprised me was my own reaction to this piece of news. I didnt know her departure can actually leave my heart broken.

I didnt do much in office today. I was too affected by this. I not good at hiding sad facial expressions. Hope I didnt make it look too obvious.

No comments: