Thursday, June 07, 2007

KL, Genting Family trip.

Went up to KL to my dad's place and genting as well since Vesak day til last night. The trip was quite fun. For the 1st time, almost the whole family from my dad's side went for holiday together. About 18 or 19 of us. We chartered a bus from Golden Mile which brought us directly to my dad's house. We spend most of the time in my dad's place when we were in KL. But we did visit a few places, namely, the Batu Caves, Sultan's Palace, Royal Selangor factory, etc.

3 quarter of the gang went home on Sunday, while the rest of us went up to Genting Highlands. I didnt gamble much coz I never seem to have the luck. But the weather was much cooler compare to the terrible hot weather in KL.

Batu Cave


on the way up


KL Twin Tower


Sultan Palace


My dad's house from outside

The Genting gang

No comments: