Friday, May 25, 2007

i am j2ee-capable liao..

Today I received my exam results and my cert in a A4 envelope from the letter box. Since, I got my cert as well, means I pass lah. The only grade stated was the exam grade, so I assumed that is the overall grade lah. I got an "A"!!! So happy. Thanks for all the good lucks and wishes. hehe. and thank you "ah new" for "popi-ing" me during the exam.

So one item strike off my wish list. Actually I striked off 2. The 2nd was passing rt at phase 2. Currently I on excuse RT + temp downgrade 1 year. So that wish is no longer required haha.

I'm quite close to my 3rd wish though. Getting my weight at 85kg. I weighted myself just nw, and its about 86.5kg. 85kg is the ideal weight for my 1.88m height u see.

Couldnt believe I was almost 100kg before I joined califoria fitness. Glad I joined. If not, I wouldnt have make it. I would have become like moses lim, haha.

About the other wishes on my wishlist. Buying a bag, finding a new job, and finding a gf. hmmm.... see hw lor.. maybe I should start finding a new job. maybe a j2ee job?

Look how bloated I was on the left (months ago)


See the new and improved me (recently)

No comments: