Monday, June 11, 2007

Some updates

I reached 85kg offically today. Offically is because even after dinner, I'm 85. Boy, am I glad. I now in the Healthy Weight category with BMI 24. Ideal BMI is from 20 to 25, so I'm still a bit close to the borderline. So I set 2 more milestones to move closer to BMI 20. Two more milestones: 80kg and 75kg.

Actually, I not really working out a lot. Just regularly, twice a week. I guess is because I eat less rice and took some fat loss supplement. Hehe. Quite effective I must say.

Anyway, I got my medical review results. I now downgraded to Pes C2L1 temporary for 12 mths starting 04 Jun 2007. Yeah! No need to take IPPT/RT for 1 year!!!! But only 1 year lah. I doubt I will get a perm downgrade anyway. So got to continue to work on strengthening my upper leg and thigh muscle so that less stress will be on the knee.

Hopefully by then, my knee will be ready for the Standing broad jump station.

No comments: