Saturday, June 09, 2007

Shitty Friday

Yesterday, suppose to meet wx and gang for dinner, some shopping and then st. james. wx was late as usual. But one particular guy turn up who completely spoil my evening. I didnt know wx asked him along. And i really dunno why he ask him. The whole gang knows jolly well that johnson & I were on bad terms with him. js didnt come, so good for him. but i was there. We had dinner at aust outback at m. walk. i could hardly enjoy my dinner. when i get work up, my heart beats faster and my gastric juice will fill the stomach. So i dun feel good seriously.

So i decided to go home instead. So no shopping since already so late. and so no st. james. just home sweet home. unwillingly of coz. never been to st.james, so wanted to see how it's like.

great evening isn't it.

then just nw kelvin told me last nite he heard mr D saying that its js and I being petty. So without any doubts, its still the same old mr D. never ever going to think that he is wrong. So he backstabbing us. this wx also one kind of person, purposely want to "use rocks to touch the nails" and "light a torch in a gas field".

ahya. forget it.

No comments: