Saturday, November 18, 2006

Gosh, am I behind time?

In the recent months, I attended friends' weddings, visited friends with their new-born babies, can't help but wonder if I am behind time?

Actually, I prefer getting a wife and bearing children at a younger age, then at least my wife only have to suffer while she is still young and the gap between us and our children won't be so huge.

I don't want the situation such that I am turning 50 and my children is still schooling. How to take care of them?

But I saying all these in the aspect that I can find someone who is willing to tie the knot with me lah.

Who knows, maybe I will be single till old haha..

One or 2 weeks back, I bought my new phone, Nokia 6288. Its a modified model of 6280


My new 6288

I took some photos of my colleague's new born son. So cute leh.. Hehe..





And also my mother and youngest brother's birthday!


3th Nov - Happy Birthday Mum. You are the best mum in the world!!


19th Nov - Early celebration for my brother Jeremy. Can you believe he is just 18th? With the height of 1.95++m

Quality of the fotos still ok right? 2 megapixel only. But the phone functions quite good. A lot better than my previous 6230.

No comments: