Sunday, November 12, 2006

Busy schedule coming up

Busy schedule coming up starting next jan. Still I haven decide whether to go ahead with it anot.

3 things that I be doing, taking up all 7 days of the week. The 3 things are J2EE course at NUS, RT (Remedial Training) coz i failed my IPPT and lastly my Gym sessions.

Each week the schedule in is something like this.

Monday to Friday - Working @ Capital Towers 8.30am to 5.00pm

After work:

Monday - J2EE course at NUS 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Tuesday - Gym at California Fitness 6.00pm to 8.00pm
Wednesday - J2EE course at NUS 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Thursday - RT at Khatib Camp 6.00pm to 10.00pm (most likely 8.00pm will finish)
Friday - J2EE course at NUS 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Saturday - Gym at California Fitness (probably in the afternoon)
Sunday - RT at Khatib Camp 4.00pm to 8.00pm (most likely 6.00pm will finish)


Maybe some of you might think, hey that not very busy what!

Well, comparing with what I doing now, it quite a big change. Coz most of the days, after work I either go gym or go home watch TV haha.

The thing I'm considering whether to go ahead is the J2EE course starting 3 Jan to Mid Apr. 9 hours of night classes a week. But if I dont take the course in Jan, the next one is in June or July.

RT and Gym no need to consider lah. Coz RT is compulsory to attend and gym I already paid the money liao. LL lor.

No comments: