Saturday, October 28, 2006

Vivocity mall => nothing special what....

Today, send my dad's car for service. I didn't want to wait there like a fool like that, so I decided to walk around. The car workshop is around redhill area. Actually I wanted to find some coffeeshop to have lunch or something, but dunno how, i anyhow walk and found myself at redhill mrt.

Hmm... Went in and look at the mrt map. Hmm.. Harbourfront? Vivocity? Ok, lets go take alook. Went there and walk around. Ya, its quite big, but nothing much leh.

Felt hungry, so have some kaya toast and kopi at Ya-kun. Then went back to the car workshop to collect the car.

Interesting hor.... lol

Then went to fook hai building where the chan brothers tour office is situated. Wah, so many people there leh. Took a queue no, and the lady told me got 30 people before me in the queue. Pengz... Wait until when. She told me, why dun go to suntec tmr. Got chan brother tour fair there. I loiter there awhile to see how slow the queue is.

After waiting 35 mins, only 3-4 people. I gave up and went home.

Tmr then go suntec lor...

No comments: