Saturday, May 27, 2006

More and more things to handle

One of my colleagues tendered her resignation last week, so this whole week was busy taking lessons from her, in other words I became her under-study in preparation to take over the systems she is currecntly handling.

And on the other hand, my mgr told me to put my current project on hold and focus on taking over my colleague's project and he even told me to set my priorties right. What wrong with continuing with my project anyway, my colleague didnt have time for me all the time what. So it seems like it become my fault that I continue to do my project. What should I do then, just daydream and slack huh. Sometimes dunno what this management people thinking.

Anyway with more things to handle now, then I will have more things to hand over when its my turn to go??? Sometimes I really feel like leaving. Why? My project used to be a 2-person project. After my stupid indo colleague request to change team, now its only me working on it. After putting so much time n effort into it, my mgr keeps saying it can be kiv, can be put aside 1st. Hearing all these, really very sian. Dunno do for what also.

Ok enuff of work stuff.

Recently I happen to find out that NUS actually offers a Professional Diploma for (J2EE/Web Services). Not cheap though, $4.2k for 24 lessons. But I believe the cert will be very useful since the IT trend now is either .NET or J2EEE. However the problem is the next course starts on 3 July, but i got ICT from 29 June to 14 July, which means i will miss a few lessons. DUnno whether I should apply for this course or wait for the next one which is next year...

hmm.. got to wait for my ICT training program to come out 1st. I called my NS clerk and he told me mostly likely the scedule will be out next week.

So anyone interested in taking the course as well? Then perhaps we can take the course together =)

No comments: