Saturday, May 20, 2006

Saturday Weekly

This blog has become some sort of a weekly newsletter, coz I mostly post a new post on sat.

Ok, so last week was about a quiz. Looks like only 1 person visited my blog for the entire week, my dear buddy ting.

So what should I say this week? Should I talk about work 1st? Ok work I will talk about 1st.

This week, my indo colleague went on block leave. So all those inward cheque clearing I got to monitor for him. Guess what, Monday morning already hit problem. Then Thursday again. Monday problem was a program bug, expected coz its his program. Thursday was an unexplained problem. Duno what the cause also. Anyway, Thursday, there was an implementation, so I was working on it the whole week also. So I didnt spend much time on my usual work. Jialat, got to go for my ICT soon, still got so many things haven do.

Another thing is that Head Office want to ask 2 programmers to go to Vietam to help out the Vietnam branch for 2-3 mths. My mgr actually wanted me to go with my AM. Siao leh, die die i also dunwan go. Firstly i got ICT coming, 2ndly, for 2-3 mths leh. So long... Dunwan lah.

Quite a hectic week, must also good lah. Time pass faster when one is busier.


About the quiz last week, the person was actually one of my closest friend. Well, I decided to give up on that person. Dun ask me why, coz I dun really want to say all over again. Lets c hw long this will go on.

No comments: