Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Today working, tmr jobless... Life's that unpredictable

Today working, tmr jobless... Life's that unpredictable. Why did I say that? Well.... A colleague of mine got fired because of some mistakes he made. It was quite a grave mistake, and its not the first time. So no chances given this time, off he goes.

But what the hoo-haa about this? Well, I just feel that, WOW! You can be fired just like that. Somemore is with immediate effect. They found out his mistake yesterday and today his name appear in the HR out-going staff broadcast email.

Well, I don't really know him very well, but I guess he is the kind of person who doesn't do things properly because I recalled something that happened last year in december. He accidently armed the security alarm of the office when a few fellow staff were still inside the office and the alarm went off when one of the staff try to open the door. The police were alerted and the news went all the way up to the top management of the bank. The door was not locked, but it was armed. Stupid right.

What to do, some people are just like that. You reap what you sow I guess. There is always a cause and effect relationship. Anyway, bye Keng Lee !! Sorry to see you go in this way. But what else can I say?

No comments: