Saturday, January 21, 2006

Jay Chou's Hou Yuan Chia

Went to northpoint today, bought a white long sleeve shirt with blue stripes at john little. usual price was 39 bucks, but got 15% discount so pay 34++ only.

happen to pass by sembawang music centre, went to see if the S.H.E. DVD/VCD is out or not. Not out yet, the store keeper told me. The store was playing Jay's new song in his new release single called Huo Yuan Chia (EP+ November's Chopin MV DVD). The single also comes with his Nov's Choppin' DVD and his Hong Kong's Concert Highlights video.

Quite a good buy, I must say because the songs in Nov's Choppin' are very good. Somemore I consider myself a Jay Chou fan, so I recommend u all to buy also lah. hehe

here is his new song, Hou Yuan Chia. It;s the theme song for the new Jet Li movie i think. Enjoy.........

No comments: