Friday, October 07, 2005

DSTA vs NCC

The interview last friday at DTSA was a major screw-up.

Why?
- Security screwed up the interviewee lists. Mixed up my NRIC no with other people names, preventing me from going up to the HR depart. on time.
- Stupid interviewers: brainless comments about my education background, say my skills set don't meet their requirement. Interview was less than 15mins. When they ask me if I have any qns, I didnt even bother to ask them anything, not even about the job.

Just wasting my time, I wouldn't want to work with brainless people. Imagine they even asked me why I choose Melbourne Uni and commented that most people would go to Perth to study instead. You can see how stupid these people can be.

However, the interview at NCC was much better. Nice interviewers, and I say the right things and ask the right questions. There was a test before the interview and I could do all of the qns. Hope I can get the job, although there are 3 other applicants as well.

P.S. DSTA's working style is too similar to the SAF, really cannot take it. I guess I chose the wrong org.

No comments: