Sunday, October 16, 2005

Banking sector or Medical sector

Havent been blogging for a while because this week is a really busy week. Finally, I know how come I couldnt get a job liao. Its because of the expected salary that I wrote on the job application forms. After going thru so many interviews, roughly I could gauge which co. will hire me and which won't. But when even those you expect them to hire you didnt, means something else liao right.

This week, I went to many interviews, putting in a more "fresh-grad" amount for my expected salary. Guess what, I got 2 job offers. The problem is I dunno which one I should go for. Both co. offer same amount for the pay, and the pay isn't the great amount also. But one is in banking sector and is a 12-mth contract job. the other is a job at Raffles Medical grp, and is a perm pos. Both jobs have similar job scope. So which one should i choose? Some tell me banking sector will be better. Hmmz, quite true also. But medical sector also not bad.

I have to give my response by Monday which is tomorrow. I think most likely i will take on the banking job. Experience is more important that the salary i guess. Somemore what more can i expect as a fresh grad with zero experience? Its a japanese corp bank, so i guess i will be able to get quite a good exp from it.

No comments: