Thursday, September 29, 2005

Busy, busy and busy

You must be wondering why I am so busy. Some might guess I must have gotten a job. Nah. No job yet.

Just a little update, I heard no news from ST Electronics and NCS. I expected it though, coz my skills didn't match the position in ST Electronics, and I did badly for the test in NCS.

However, I got a call today from DSTA. I going down for an interview this coming Friday. The position I am applying for is Software Development Engineer. Sounds ok to me. Another interview is on next Monday at NCCS. What the hell is NCCS? NCS is National Computer Systems, but NCCS is National Cancer Centre, Singapore. Yesh, I going to SGH for an interview as a Analyst Programmer. Not too bad also.

Well, recently I felt so bored at home that I just got to do something. Guess what, I've been trying to set up a WoW server. For those who dunno, WoW stands for World of Warcraft. There has been several problems though, but I trying hard to solve them.

For those who might be interested, my Game Server webby is http://sgwow.ath.cx:8080

P.S. if the webby is down, try again next time coz my computer might been off !! =)

No comments: