Sunday, October 30, 2005

So fast one week over liao

Its weekend again. The feeling is so good. Finally I know why everyone's always looking forward to weekends. Working is so tiring, though I only work for one week plus. LOL.

The only problem that I have with the job now is that I have to put on a tie. I don;t like that, so troublesome. But other than that, everything's fine. Nice colleagues and boss. Can get over with them quite well.

Well this whole week I have been looking at workflows, program codes, database tables of current systems of the bank. I wrote a little program to try out the multi-tier environment as well. INstead of using ODBC directly, I have to used DLL and COM+ classes.

OK lah, thats all for this week...

Next week, wooolala. Monday work, tuesday holiday, wednesday work, thursday holiday, friday work. TMD, how come the holidays don;t come together one. Fun huh, one day work one day holiday like tat. LOL. OK lah, 3 days to work only, not bad lah. keke

No comments: