Thursday, December 31, 2009

Summary for 2009

Summary for 2009

This year has been a superb year for me.. Everything has been going smoothly... I found my love in feb, and in oct, she agree to marry me.... It's just fate. Once it comes, everything just moves like the flowing river...... and the plan is to have our customary in 2011...

we are looking for flats though.. apply for the boon lay bto but got a horrible queue number. We applied for the sembawang bto liao... hope when the results come out in feb next year, we have a good good queue number.. this kind of waiting n waiting is really very sian you know..... in Jan next year there is cck bto also.. maybe we will try also....

worst case scenario is we go for resale lor..... but this will change hw things will go.... so we got to see what fate brings us this time....

Talking about work...... this year bonus was ok.... acceptable I must say... And I got a good grading from my manager. but work is still boring.... haven got the kick that I got in the previous years.. not sure if I should look for a new job or not in 2010... this is still in consideration.

So what the resolution for 2010?

1) Get flat
2) Save money (for wedding, etc)
3) New job??
4) Go traveling with dear... (taiwan, japan, etc)

Tentatively, just this 4 first.....



Good bye 2009 and welcome 2010!!!!!!!!! Happy new year to everyone in advance!!! wow this blog is almost 6 years old liao... haaa..... thanks for sticking around reading my blog... if not I would have stopped long ago.....

ohya, one more thing.. kai ling dear is doing her lasik surgery this evening at LSC.. Wish her have a successful surgery and speedy recovery!!! So no countdown for us tonight but never mind.... NO MORE SHORTSIGHTNESS to start off the new year !!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!!!!

No comments: