Monday, December 21, 2009

Just came back from Malaysia nia.... blog blog abit on what we did...

Last Saturday 20th Dec morning, kai ling and I together with 2 of my ah yees took the coach to my dad place in KL. My dad, mum, john, jeremy and his friends and yuri were already there. They went there earlier. Nothing much happened on the first day. We just went to Sunway Shopping Mall to have dinner.

The next day, Kai Ling & I went to Sunway Lagoon. Long time nvr been there liao. There are actually 5 parks in there now and the whole place is called the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. We bought the 2-parks tickets which allowed us to go to the amusement park and water park.

We went to the water park 1st coz that was the main objective. Wah, many people inside I tell u. Still we enjoyed soaking and playing around in the water. So nice to relax and not think of anything, but just spend quality time together.

Time flies when we had fun, we even missed our lunch time.. Hungry liao we had something light after we had our showers. Then went to the amusement park.. Then the amusement park got nothing 1 lor.. so disappointing.. only took a viking ship only.... Anyway we had fun already lah.. So we left the theme park for the shopping mall that was just next door. It started to rain anyway, so we were lucky actually.

Walk walk around... not much to buy.. Just window shopping only... Only bought some feng shui books for my mum (she asked me to buy de)........

Then we went to this quite cozy restaurant to eat. The service was good.. Whoever go sunway shopping mall can go try..

The restaurant is called T.G.I. FRIDAY'S. We had cheese balls as starters which we couldn't finish becoz its just too cheesy... Then kai ling had fish n chips while I had grilled chicken breast which shrimps. Both tasted quite good.. And the waiter came around and asked us how the food.. and everything.. Nice service. We ordered a dessert as well.. Brownie with ice cream... but we found it abit too sweet....

Other then that, everything was fine....

Ok nw.... the fotos.....


"Come for the food. Stay for the fun"


us with some interesting deco behind


self-taken shot


the cheesy balls or cubes


kai ling's fish n chips


my grilled chicken with shrimps


our super sweet brownie with icecream.



Some interesting things I saw in the toilet......



and ...........



i dare not press, coz I dunno if it will wash the urinal or me.. lolx.....

No comments: