Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy 2010 everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! May all wishes you have made for this year come true.

May everything goes shun shun li li for everyone!!!!!!


Just now went back to LSC Marc Tay for 1st review. kai ling's eyes recovering well. so thats great!!!!!!

Actually i got quite a scare last night. Coz while waiting at the waiting area for kai ling, suddenly she came out still wearing the surgery gown. Following closely behind was Dr Marc. I tot wad happen, coz tat time when I did my LASIK, this nvr happen. I tot something serious happen or what.

Then when kai ling finally come out with her ultraman eye lids, I knew she was safe... phew... What happen was, one of the machines in the surgery room had no power, so got to go to the machine in the doc's office to check. So when kai ling was out in the surgery gown the 1st time, she had already had her LASIK done...

So now her eyesight quite good already.. So thats great... Nothing better that to have better eye sight without the hassle of spects to start the new year, isn't it???

Hee.....


kai ling just after her LASIK


me and ultrawoman dear


after 1st review in her room


hee....

No comments: