Friday, May 08, 2009

RIP Lao Kim

This morning my grandauntie (lao kim) passed away.

Every first day of the Chinese New Year, our whole family always look forward to go to her house because she always cook a pot of curry chicken just for us. Even her other relatives also don't have. And her curry is very delicious. We always keep our stomach empty just for her curry.

Not only her curry, her new year cookies also very nice. Very small small, bite size, and yummy.

Im going to miss all these very much. And my lao kim, she is a very nice lady. She was quite close to our family, in fact I feel that she is like my grandmother like that, especially after my grandparents passed away years ago. We always enjoy talking to her because she was always smiling and very nice to everyone. Just by holding her hands, you will feel how heart-warming she is.

I really can't believe she is gone now. She was fine all these time. But it take just minutes for a person to just pass away. All of the sudden, heart attack.

Life is so unpredictable.

Rest in peace lao kim... We will always miss you.

No comments: