Monday, May 25, 2009

Pulau Redang

Finally, after so long.... Diving at Redang was one of my wishlist on 2008 carried over to 2009

No underwater pictures.... As I said, i couldn't get the underwater case for my camera.

Nevertheless, I took some pictures of the island.

The diving was fantastic. We went for total 5 dives. Saw lot of fishes n turtles... Damn nice diving spots.. Wish i could stay there another few days to dive.

Everything was great for this trip, except for the long bus ride. Really damn tiring and boring.


otw to redang


eric & me


outside our room


beach just by our resort


chilling out


our resort


beach volleyball


sunset pics


sunset pics


laguna beach


lol


diving is the best.. workin sucx


otw back to mainland malaysia


hee... sianzz back to reality

No comments: