Sunday, May 03, 2009

Eben & Jasmine Wedding

Today 3rd May 2009 is Eben & Jasmine's wedding. I was the wedding car driver cum brother. Luckily the sisters were very civilized and nice. They never come out with those crazy ideas like pole-dancing, shouting from the void deck, wearing pampers or paper underwears these kind of things LOL. Thank god. Haha.... Then Eben and Jasmine house were not far apart also, so traveling time and distance was ok. So at least not so rush.

My job was done when I fetched them to the hotel which is Novotel Clarke Quay - the one just above Liang Court. That was about 2+ 3pm like that. I wanted to meet Kai Ling for a while since I got a few hours before the dinner and I knew I can't get any sleep also anyway. It would be so strange to drive the wedding car around. So I took the mrt instead. I met her at Queenstown mrt and we went to Queensway shopping center to look look see see awhile with her sister and boyfriend.

After that, her sis's boyfriend sent me back to the hotel and I went up for a quick shower. Then its dinner time. Dinner was quite ok. I ate quite a bit becoz I was always at the table and was one the the first few to pound on every dish. LOL. I even have the whole remaining bowl of desserts for myself when everyone else sitting at my table left.

So happy for the both of them - Eben and Jasmine. Wishing the both of you a blissful and everlasting marriage!!!!!!


the wedding car aka my dad's car


back view of the car


hotel suite ( Just married!!!!)


living room


the bed


food and drinks for the wedding couple


blur picture of the snacks


but guess what I found among the snacks? LOL.
Seems like a bit out of place leh this thing.

No comments: