Saturday, December 13, 2008

You win some and you lose some.

You win some and you lose some.

I won tallest person, best dress, best table and 5th prize in last night's DnD.
But I lost the chance to watch Andy Lau fantastic concert.

Just my luck lah. Who tell me dun go find out when my bank's Dnd first before buying the ticket. Haaa...

Anyway the DnD was very fun. In fact it was the best out of the four DnDs that I went.

We won the best table becoz all of us dressed up in one way or another. Some rent costumes like me, others come in retro dressing and makeups. Prize was a Ipod shuffle look-alike. Those china one i think. haha I nvr take the prize though.

Then I won the tallest person, needless to say. Not many people is as tall as me. haaa. Prize dun need to mention lah. Some lousy pencil and pen. Pen no ink some more.

Then I won the male best dress.... and it comes with a prize to pay. My reputation. 200+ pairs of eyes saw the crazy side of me last night. Omg. What I won was $80 dollars Marina Sq shopping vouchers.

Then finally in the final part of the lucky draw, I won the 5th prize which is a Sony DVD Camrecorder, more known as Sony ViewCam.

I read on the forum about the critics of Andy Lau's concert...... Everyone was giving thumbs up for the concert. "The singing and the effects were good" was what most people commented.

I dun really have any regrets lah. I just believed that we dun always have the best of everything. But the truth is I had great fun last nite.. Haaa...
















No comments: