Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my dearest friends and family members. May the year 2009 be a great year for all of us..... i hope.

The recession has not really affected us yet. But it will, in 2009 be not 2010.

But lets not like this affect this wonderful festive season.

The year 2008 has been a fruitful year for me for a number of reasons.

Firstly, I did my LASIK which changed my life quite abit. No more blur vision. Everything I see at anytime is perfectly clear. LASIK is indeed wonderful. 3k for the op is 1oo% worthwhile.

Secondly, I got my advance diver cert. So more dives to come for me.

Thirdly, got my new mobile phone, Samsung Omnia.

Forth, got my pair of inline skates, but I hardly skate now.

Fifth, got my snorkel mask and fins. These will come in handly for my next dives.

Well, there are more happenings lah, but cant seems to remember what. haaa... Maybe old liao, thats y cant recall already.

Anyway 3 wishes or goals for this year have to be carry forward to next year I guess.

1) Scuba dive at Rendang (season closed now, aiming to go next year April)

2) Girlfriend (leave this to fate I guess)

3) Better job (unknown due to current market, maybe later half of next year or 2010?)


So what other goals for next year? Haven really think about it yet.... I post it up when I think of some. =)

No comments: