Sunday, December 07, 2008

updates

wow, close to a mth nvr blog liao. nvr hear much complains from the tagboards shows how little readers i have, or maybe my readers are bz also? haaa

Anyway, its had been a bz mth for me. got a project release. work until quite late everyday to support.

then attended two wedding liao. one more tmr evening.

come to think of it, for this mth, i was either at home, at work, or at frd's wedding. haaa.

also, i have sold my andy lau ticket. i love to watch the concert, but i wanted to go to my bank's dnd also. this year my colleagues very on, all go rent costumes mah. so i tot it will be quite happening lor.

then the andy lau concert i not sitting with may, but sitting alone. at first i tot watching concert might feel like watching movie. but i realise movie, in the cinema is all dark and cannot tok, so watch alone is ok.

but concert, is nice to have people around and talk and sing along together. and go crazy together.

so......... in the end i try to sell my ticket thru:
1) e-bay
2) thru friends
3) msn's personalised message
4) facebook.

guess which one is the most effectively?

FACEBOOK!!! i tried to auction my ticket on e-bay, but i relist my items 2 times and still nobody bidded. i guess single ticket nobody will want lah.

but just few hours after i put it on my facebook status, somebody was interested in my ticket. I was quite lucky lor. the buyer was surprised when i told him i dunno any1 around sitting around the seat. haaa

i guess next time i wont go buy a single ticket again.

till the next update. c u all again. maybe with fotos from my dnd. heee....

No comments: