Monday, October 08, 2007

What a week!!!

I so damn tired in office today. The whole day I just feel like sleeping. I guess the past week was too hectic for me. Let me briefly tell u why.

Wed 3th Oct 2007 -
KTV at partyworld shenton way with my camp mates CK & gf, KT & wife. Reach home was around 2+ am i think.

Thu 4th Oct 2007 -
Went to arena@clarke quay with johnson and co. About 3+ 4 reach home. A little tipsy dipsy some more.

Fri 5th Oct 2007 -
Play mahjong at colleague house. Around 2+ reach home.

Sat 6th Oct 2007 -
Attended sec sch friend Michelle's Tay wedding. After that meet wx and davon and play number ball. 3+ reach home.

So from wed nite til sat nite. So damn tired. Last nite i wanted to play some game, also cant tahan, dozed off many time while playing. So went to sleep instead. Haha. But i think the sleep is still nt enough. Think tonite must sleep more!!!

Anyway yesterday evening met up with buddy ting and her daughter at suntec with her bro-in-law, sister and brother and nephew. With may as well.

Walk abit at suntec then had dinner at tian tian streamboat at bugis.

cherilyn is sooooo cute leh.

No comments: