Saturday, October 20, 2007

A few good news to share.

First good news is 26 years ago, a little baby boi was bornt in KK Hospital. That little baby boi has grown up to become what I am NOW! So happy birthday to ME!

Second good news is w.e.f. 19th Oct 2007 which is yesterday, I'm now a PERM staff of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd. Singapore Branch.

Third good news is my new salary is finally more closer to what a degree holder should be bringing home.

Forth good news is my birthday is also PAYDAY! Together with my contract bonus! So nw i got a little bit more money to spend hahaa. Wondering what I should get for myself? Maybe a watch. My CASIO G-SHOCK has been over-worn until changed colour liao.


So how did I celebrate my bird-day? Nothing much actually. Friday nite invited 7 friends for dinner at sakura orchard. The food there so so only lah. But got a lot of people there. So a bit squeezy. Then went cuppage partyworld to k songs. Then home sweet home. They bought me a Braun Büffel wallet. Thank you very much. My current goldlion looks ko-yak already.

Then today, family and I went to amk to have crabby dinnner. The Melbben Crap got a lot queue, got to wait for 1hr plus for our seats and food. So we went opp. to Uncle Leong. Also not bad lah.

Then I went to Orchard to meet buddy for some catching up before she leaves for states again. She gave me a G2k tie. Thank alot buddy. i like it very much =)

No comments: