Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Solid proof that Jay Chou is HOT!!!

Jan 19th 2008 is Jay Chou's World Tour Concert 2008 here in Singapore. Sales open to OCBC Credit Cards holders from 22nd Oct 2007. Sales open to public only from 4th or 5th Nov. Guess what happen when I went to buy tickets this afternoon? Today is only 24th Oct - 2 days from opening sales date, and the whole concert is almost fully sold out. All left single seats!!! Can you imagine? Its not even open to the public yet.

Painfully, I manage to secure a few Cat 4 tickets to watch with my colleagues. My colleagues also damn on. I was surfing cruzteng.com and I saw cruz's post on Jay Chou. So I just anyhow ask my colleagues, "Oei, want to go watch Jay Chou concert anot." 6 of them agreed to go with me. So I quickly sneaked out to Singapore Conference Hall at Shenton Way to buy the tickets. So surprise that the tickets sales is soooo good leh. Lucky i was able to get 7 tickets on the same row. But its quite far from the stage lah. T07 last row leh. Looks like got to look at the TV screen liao. LOL. Dunno who will be the special guest....



Here jay chou latest MV - 牛仔很忙 (cowboy very busy). Weird song i feel. Funny MV though. Hahaha...

No comments: