Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Labour Day!!!

Wow wow, it's first of May 2007. Time really flies man! A third of the year gone just like that. Today is Labour day, suppose to be a holiday for people who are working. People like me. But sian man, I got to study.

No mood to study leh. I never like studying for exams anyway. So back to the same question again. Why do we have to take exams??????

Anyway tomorrow evening is the exam, and I am on leave the whole day tomorrow. However tomorrow is judgement day at work because the system rollout yesterday was meant for tomorrow. Some major things happening. Hope nothing cocks up coz I don't want to go back to office, and I simply don't want anybody from office to call me when I am in the exam hall!!!

So ah niu po pi, tomorrow shun shun li li (goddess of mercy bless me, tomorrow everything goes smoothly)

Oops, I shouldn't be here actually. Study study. *poof* gone.

No comments: