Saturday, October 07, 2006

what a great mid-autumn fest!

What a great mid-autumn fest for the year 2006. Mid-autumn fest is supposingly the day where people get to enjoy the beautiful full moon and the little kids get to carry those "blinking-blinking" battery-operated lantern with music but last night wasn't the best night.

It was a hazy night. The full moon though high up in the sky, shining brightly, the thick and smelly haze is still very noticable to all, hovering over the sky, preventing us from admiring the moon at its very best.

Damn those inconsiderate indos. Don't they know that the world is dying? C'mon, the world belongs to everyone on earth. Not just to those plantation owners in Sumatra.

To make the night even worse, in last night 5 mil mid-autumn toto jackpot draw, my quick-pick system 7 ticket didnt even match a single number at all. Wow, so lucky me.

And guess what, later today at 4pm, i got to go Khatib Camp take my IPPT. I'm already struggling to pass my 2.4km run. Now with the haze at the psi level of 100+, how to run?

Wish me luck my friends.

No comments: