Sunday, August 20, 2006

Poorer and healtier, I will become

This week, I made a decision which had made me poorer, but becoming healtier... I hope.

Well, since i got my pay on Friday, I should be richer right? But I spend it immediately. ON THE SAME DAY. In fact, I spend more than 2mths of what I take home on Friday.

I invested on a 3 years' California Fitness membership plus 2mths of Personal Training package. Wahhh... You must be thinking, is this the Jason you know right?

Jason is known to be a slacker. Never involve much in sports. Never look healthy one.

Why all the sudden? My friend was quite shocked when I know him also. I was quite shocked myself. Somehow, the people there "saiko" me. Telling me they can get rid of my fats, make me more presentable, improve my health, and blah blah blah.

Well, honestly speaking, I wanted to get rid of my obstructing stomach also. With my shirts and pants all seems to be getting smaller. So i tot i should start doing something.

On the other hand, I also have nothing better to do already. No girlfriend, low social life. Just work and go home also very sian.

Well, I hope this can change my lifestyle a bit. Make me more awake and alert I hope. Coz all the time i feel so tired and sleepy, and bored also.

But hor. I will miss my SCV channel 55 drama shows leh. ahyaa.... how huh. keke. hmm nvr mind lor. maybe i watch the repeat show on 55 or 255 later in the night lor.

So, hope you be able to see a fitter and better looking Jason in a few months time.

So look forward to it ah. =p

No comments: