Friday, August 25, 2006

My arms hurt like hell

Tell you people a joke. Went to CF on Monday with a friend. Join a class call boxercise. Quite fun, but at the same time siong also. Similar to those "tekan" session back in army days.

After the class, we went to do some biceps and triceps. Wow, i do a few reps like no kick like tat. Do a few chin-ups at the chin-up machine also.

Then when I went to wash-up at the gents, I start to feel that my arms are very heavy and I cant really lift them up.

The next day, wah. whole body aching. my arms still ok. Fetch my dad to hospital to check up. Arms and shoulder a bit stiff and painful in the evening.

The next day after the next, which is Wednesday. Went back to work. Wah, got problem brushing teeth, washing face. Wearing my shirt also. Then whole day in the office, arms hurt like hell. Feel like my arms are broken like tat. Damn "jialat"! That night went to use some muscle ache relieve "thing" to rub on my arms. Pain like hell. Next day, got a session with the CF instructor, so I tot i better go sleep earlier and rest my arms, hopefully they will recover.

Then thursday which was yesterday, I woke up. Arms still the same. Then I told myself, better cancel the gym session. I even consider taking MC. haha but i didnt lah. coz i took leave for friday already mah.

Then today, arms are alot better, thankfully.

Okay, hope you all don't luff until stomach ache or roll over the floor until head knock on wall or wad ah.

Too long nvr exercise lor. Thats the price to pay. But I think the CF class was fun minus the after-effect of coz. keke

No comments: