Sunday, July 30, 2006

End of July

Tmr will be the last day of July. July, I believed is the worst month of the year for me due to a few reasons. One of the reason is work.

I have a boss that is mad. As a programmer, of coz you will expect some changes to the scope throughout the project, which is normally requested by the users who couldnt make up their mind in the inital stage, or forgot to tell us about certain features that they wanted.

But for my case, its not the users who wanted the change. It's my boss. Worse still, his request involves major change to the system design and the project has already reached the user acceptance test stage.

If he wants me to follow his design, he should have raised all this issues during the inital study stage or during development. Now after months of development, he wants me to make so many changes, simply wasting my time and effort. Such an asshole, that guy.

I had enough, seriously. Workload is high, pay is low. I think its time for me to get another job. I doubt the bank will offer me a package that I think will be worth staying for another year.

Ok, about my dad. He's home and doing well, thank god. We had a really hard time getting him from the ambulance to our house. About 7 of us carried him down from the 6th floor down to the 4th floor where our unit was. Wah, my dad is like a baby elephant leh. haha

No comments: