Monday, March 06, 2006

weird lady

today as usual i knocked off from work. met my friend darrick n kristina for dinner at PS.

We were at ajisen ramen and she called, "jason, remember you say you will come help me fix my com." i replied, "oh, but i having dinner with darrick leh.". she said, "where are you now? I maybe coming down to doby ghaut." I said, "im at PS atm, when will you be here n for how long?" "Hmm, i nw at parkway, i let you know when i leaving".

I going to have my volcano ramen. just when i finished, she called again, "jason, are you done? i leaving parkway now." I replied, "I still eating, when will you reach?" She said, "never mind then, some other time then help me fix bah".

all these times, all these conversations sounds normal right?

ok, here comes the interesting or rather werid parts.

Not long after, we put down the phone, i received this sms. This is the exact words from the sms, "Jason i gt a feeling tat u feel tat i will only call you when i need your help. jus nw im suppose to only leave at 9pm but can leave earlier. so i call in any case we can go back together even thou you dun help me fix today."

i was like what the hell. Go back together? I replied, "but i having dinner with my frd, i cant possibly leave him behind like tat".

I waited for her reply sms. No reply. I msg her again "Is not that i dun want to meet you, but i with a friend, you got my earlier msg?"

after a while, she replied, "gt your earlier msg". i was thinking, wad the f***, is she angry with me for nothing again? what crap is this.

she msg, "just tot of letting you know my tots. it always gd to clarify thoug. but i was a little angry wif u jus nw thou. i only tell u i moving off from parkway then u say you still eating" hey, wake up your freaking ideas, i really still eating arent I. I with a friend, why cant you understand? So what i suppose to do, be a chee hong person and throw my friend behind just to accompany you home. Hello, even if you are my gf, i would not even do that. Somemore you just my friend.

She msg again, "u could have ask whether i eaten or if i wana join then can take train together." yes, i could ask you, but what if i didnt want to? why would you want to take train with me? arent me just your friend?

you cant imagine hw f*** up i feel at this present moment. why dont she go bother her bf. i dont think i being sensitive or what, but this is just ridicurious.

wanted to call her to clarify things actually, but she say she tired.

anyway i could nt be bothered with her anymore. just let her be.

No comments: