Monday, March 27, 2006

Freaking weather

Recently, the weather in SG is really freaking bad! Its so warm and humid, even at night. Moreover, the air is bad too. So can you imagine that this few days I have been sleeping half-naked, with full blast fan (air-con not working), and still get terrible running nose in the morning and sweating still!!!!

Worse still, my nose has been running non-stop for 3 days already. Just now wanted to see the doc, but I ended up at home again, taking my own flu and cough medicine, hoping the running nose and cough will go away.

Do you think I should see the doc and get a MC? Haven taken any leave this month. It's been a rather long month for me. Maybe becoz feb is short and somemore got a few PHs.

The next PH is next mth, Good Friday. Hope it comes soon.

Anyway, I got tired with my old template, so I switched back to the old blogspot template for a new refreshing and not so dark look.

Easier to read also right, i thought so too. anyway i also lazy to go make a skin or get a customised one, so this will stay put for a while i guess.

got to go take my shower n go koon liao. hope tmr my nose stops running.

No comments: