Saturday, March 18, 2006

quiet little jason

last nite went lucky chinatown kster with a couple of friends. One of them brought along another friend who is her classmate. quite a nice girl haha.

anyway my friends got car, so she sent everyone home, i got arrowed to send this girl up to her place coz its quite late liao, around 3am. When walking her to the lift, she say i'm very quiet leh, izzit becoz i'm shy? then i respond with my usual laughter, "hahaha, ok lah, maybe lor".

Omg, girls finding me too quiet huh, then hw huh. I have always been like tat. Guys i can talk, but with girls i will be like dumbfolded, dunno wad to say.

at my workplace also same. although i work there for 5mths or so liao, i nvr tok to other colleagues from other departments, although i may see them everyday. so i was thinking hw i can break this barrier can be more interactive with others.

its so difficult for me you know. often or not, i need a reason to start a conversation. so that explains why i nvr tok to people i dunno, or i have nothing to do with.

hw hw? hw can i get to know more girls like tat... keke..

No comments: