Saturday, November 12, 2005

Time really flies when you got something to do

Time really flies when you got something to do and I mean real fast. It only seems like yesterday that I last blogged. Here I am again. This week I was allocated part of the application systems that my team is developing, so this is my first hands-on to there inhouse bank applications.

I was given a lot of time to do my part, something like 2 weeks. However, I already finished 95% of it liao this week hahaha. I think I am too "good luck" (hardworking) liao. Finish so fast, next week do what???? But good thing about this job, quite managable and flexible. So long you can finish the allocated task within the given time, you won't have to work til late or what. Somemore no OT pay one, so what for work til so late?

Yesterday attended my army platoon mate's R.O.M. wedding. It was my first time at the R.O.M. at fort canning. Quite a run-down place i feel, lacking some refurnishing. Watching my friend and his wife exchanging vows and putting on rings on each other's finger was quite a nice sight. Feel really happy for them. This also got me thinking when it will be my turn holding my wife-to-be's hands and saying "I do.". Don't think it will be any time soon, since I don't even have a girlfriend. 24 years old liao, not old, but not young either. So what should I do? Dunno also.

Anyway, CONGRATS TO KOK TIONG AND HIS WIFE JOVEE, wish you two "BAI TOU DAO LAO".

No comments: