Monday, November 14, 2005

a little pissed..

Got a little pissed this morning. If you have read my blog, last friday I took half day off to attend my friend's ROM, right? I came into office today as usual, put down my bag, went to toilet to put on my tie and prepare myself for a new day of work. And as usual, i made my cup of coffee and sat by my computer, checked my emails and started doing the usual stuff.

Then came the annoying part, which made me rather pissed. Apparently, somebody had made changes to my codes because the web application didn't work as what it supposed to when I left the office on Friday afternoon. This person, whom I suspect is my team leader, didn't even leave a note to tell me what he had done or what I had to follow up to. No, nothing at all!! And even better, he went on leave today. So I had to check which files had been modified and what had been added. Yes, he is the team leader, but at least he got have some common courtesy right. Is it so hard to scribble something on a piece of paper, or on those "Post It!" slips and stick one on my table or what? Moreover, he removed some portions of my codes for don't know what, since some of them were features that he had asked me to include. Stupid right!

Arghh!!! TMD.

No comments: