Saturday, November 19, 2005

Payday is here

Yeah, got my first offical pay last thursday. However, the pay wasnt anything great to be honest, especially after the CPF deduction. What to do, get some exp 1st then hop to another job bah.

Somemore, i don;t really want to be a developer all my life man, kinda boring you know hehe.

Well well, next week, I will be commercing on the testing stage of the project. That will mean a week of boring stuffs to do and document, since I had got rid of most bugs already. So this testing is actually not needed, but I still got to do it :(

Anyway, my youngest brother's birthday today. Happy 17th birthday "little" bro!! Can you believe my brother is only 17 when he is already 1.95m tall? LOL. Even my dad don't think he is 17 today. He thought he's 19 already haha.

No comments: