Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy birthday dear!!!!!!!

Today, 17th July 2009, is the eve of Kai Ling's birthday. I took half day off and went home to get my dad's car to go pick her up at her workplace at Tuas. Then we went to Jurong Hill restaurant to eat teppanyaki. The food is not bad but... either the service is bad, or the aunties didn't like me. One of them dropped a bowl on me, and the other (or is it the same) auntie splashed some soya sauce onto my jeans when refilling my saucer. LOL. Anyway, I was in a good mood, so I nvr care much. Hee.. One interesting thing is that they made us wear aprons while sitting at the teppanyaki table. The apron seems to be more like a big bib to me, maybe becoz I'm too tall. LOL...


us waiting for our food


the chef cooking


our food: teriyaki ckn, mushroom, deer meat, salmon and garlic fried rice.


the menu

Next, we are ushered to another room to have our complementary dessert. We chosed mango pudding and honeydew sago. The dessert was so-so only. Next, I appeared with a birthday cake. Surprised anot dear? Hee... I decorated the cake myself. Not too bad lah hor.... haha... Not ez leh. I sang a short birthday song, she made a wish, blew off the candles and cut the cake.


our dessert


the birthday gal with her cake


nice?


make a wish...


may your wish come true dear!!!

We chit-chat for a while more then walk around the Jurong hill abit. The wind there was nice and cooling and we can see the beautiful lights from Jurong Island.

Then we went to another mountain... or should I say hill.. Mount Faber!! Jewel Box... Went to this nice and quiet bar called Sapphire. We ordered some drinks, namely, "Sex on the beach" & "Zombie". Not bad the drinks, but my Zombie tasted alot like pineapple juice. Think they put too much pineapple juice. Hee. As we drink and chit chat, the time slowly moves towards 12a.m.


our drinks


and us


.... to be continued

No comments: