Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dad's 60th Birthday and Singapore Flyer

This afternoon, we celebrated my dad's 60th Birthday. We went to some teochew restaurant at People Park Shopping Centre. The food was not bad. I only took a few candid pictures. Dad's birthday is on 19th Feb which is a Thursday, so we celebrated in advance so that everyone can make it. But actually not everyone. Just all my relatives from the dad's side.



In the evening, I went with Kai Ling to Singapore Flyer. After walking around for a while, we had dinner at Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits. Not very nice. We ordered 2 sets of combo 1 but only managed to finish 1 set.

After that, We went up for the ride. This is the first time for both of us up on this world's highest Ferris wheel (for the time being; shanghai and dubai are coming with higher ones). The whole ride took about 30mins. There were 2 other couples with us in the same cabin.

The scenery was quite nice. We saw the roads, cars, and everything else went from big to small then back to big again haha. The lightings from the CBD was nice, especially the One Fullerton area. The area with the IR is currently being constructed was nothing but white lights. I believed when the IR is completed, the view will be nicer as compared to now. And one thing I must say is that, taking the Flyer at night would definitely be a better choice because daytime like got nothing to see one leh.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


From today onwards, life will not be the same anymore. Becoz I found the love of my life. I found you. ;)

No comments: